Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why did I start using this?

 Now, the thing is, I started blogging is because I sick of writing everything in my diary, and, I wanna express my feelings more, technology-ish. 
 Okay, let me start my blog, with a feeling of, sadness, shock, disbelief, and guilty, why? Because three days ago, I lost a friend, I've known him for more than 9 years, his name is Namazie.
 At first, I dont wanna cry, because, you know every man got their own ego. But, after a while, that feeling of sadness, came to me, and almost instantly, I cry at the middle of the bm lesson in class, suddenly I remembered everything about him, every happy moment with him, every sad moment with him. One day, before he left, I promise him, I would meet him, and look at his condition because of the accident he had. I never got the chance to see him, he died the next day. 
 Namazie, I promise you, I would never forget you, and let me say this, you're my true friends, even though you had so many problems this few years, dont worry, cause I'll always be there for you. And now that you're gone, I promise you, I would pray for you every single day for the rest of my life, rest in peace namazie :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment