Monday, January 17, 2011

When In Rome :O

                                             okay.
Yesterday, I watch 'When In Rome', and suddenly, in a blink of an eye, that person just came flashing down in my mind, and like a flashback, I remember everything about that person, as in, I remember all the text, all the crazy stunts I do, like going to that person house, and throw 'stuff' at the gate and run like a bitch. Yeah, good times, good memories, but with this particular person, there's always something wrong, we often fight, but we rarely text. Haih, come to think of it, usually when I text this person, I would be so energetic, and my msg would be super long and stuff, I mean, Im happy to text that person and stuff, but that person would always just reply me with one or two words. Great. Yeah. *sarcastic*




Like the girl with the yellow umbrella in 'how i met your mother', well, who is this person with the multiple of colour bangle? Who is this? Is it a he or a she?
I want you guys to think, and if this person is reading this, please don't be mad, this blog was created to express my feeling, not to making people look bad. Eventhough you rarely text me, or you rarely here, I miss you though ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment