Sunday, January 16, 2011

Namazie


 

namazie, I'm sorry, I dint get the chance to see your body, I cant sleep yesterday, Im haunted by the fact that god take your life so early.

 namazie, I've known you since primary one, we've been friends for more than 10 years, I still remember everything about you in primary 6, all the laugh we had, all the fun we had, all the tears we had.

 namazie, the last time we chat, was the day before you laid rest, I promise you, that i'll come by and see you because of the accident you had. Im sorry I dint keep my promise, if I knew this was going to happen, things will be different.
 namazie, I cry today at school, because I knew, there was no hope for me to see you before they buried you in the cemetery, its a different feeling when you're not around.
  namazie, I can't believe you ain't here, its like I feel empty without you being here. I would do anything to bring you back.
 namazie, I cant wait till that day, when I see you're face again, I'll promise you, I'll pray for you everyday, for the rest of my life.

 

 al-fatihah :'(



friday, 14th january. 1.13pm

No comments:

Post a Comment