Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kasih!

Now guys, I've been wanting to tell you this since the 1st day I made this blog, and its about.. ' malam ini kasih, teringat aku padamu! '. Yeah, the song, sung by one of the most talented people i've ever seen! The band is called bonjoza! Okay, let me tell you how did I met em, that day, we were at setia tropica in Johor malaysia, so, we were eating at this malay restaurant, eating 'nasi ayam' and stuff with aunty norin and the rest of the crew that is her daughter's. Anyway, we talk and talk and talk, until about 10pm, then, we we're like saying goodbye and stuff, and suddenly, we overheard a music, came from a cafe next to the one we were eating just now! So, abah said, 'hey guys, wanna get a cup of coffee?' So we stayed there for like 2 hours enjoying their wonderful tunes! You guys can check em out at youtube and stuff. Anyway, the song 'kasih' actually became my trademark for them, cause everytime I heard the word kasih, or overheard the song, the first thing on my mind, is bonjoza :)

                            This is really them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment