Thursday, March 10, 2011

the 'word'


The word whatever. I don't know about you, but I hate that word. Now, the word whatever is usually used in a conversation, and when someone is giving out their opinion. And when another 'someone' said whatever, its like this 'someone' do NOT respect someone decision or opinion, and act as if they're not listening to advices. And also they un-officially said :

so, my conclusion is, when people give out they're opinion, or maybe giving us advice. Don't ever say 'whatever', okay, maybe some people don't care if that person said whatever, but just imagine that particular person is like me, just imagine that person feeling when that someone is not respecting you're opinion or decision. I'm not saying DON'T USE WHATEVER. Just that, i'm advising you not to do so. OKAY? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment