Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trying.

I love, how you don't answer my calls. And I love, how you don't have time for me. And I love how you'll never seen who I am. While i'm typing this down, i'm trying to get over you. After how you react to that situation yesterday, I can't help it. I'm annoyed of how immature of you, i'm surprise why did you get all mad of nothing. So, my conclusion is, you found someone new. Who's absolutely better than me, and look even better than me. I told you before, I don't want to be in love with someone who ONLY look me on the outside, I want someone who loves me for who I am. So, conclusion is, you we're just the same with the rest of the girl here. I deluded my thoughts for thinking we could be. You mean everything to me, but I mean nothing to you am I right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment