Sunday, September 11, 2011

its not that i don't want.

Its not that I don't want to confess to her already. I think I wanna do things slowly. But, truthfully, i'm kinda afraid, if she said no, i'm afraid of changes. I'm afraid everything will change, you, me, everything. Oh my, only god knows how much I waant you right now :) When its about you, I decided to give it my all. I'll go for broke, when the time is right, i'm gonna show you what I really felt about you.Oh my god! My own regret, is not seeing you infront of me this whole time :) I just can't get enough of youuuu! You're just to, too extraordinary, because there's no word in this world that I can relate it to you, you're just to special to be describe.


 I wish I had known you earlier, i'm afraid its to late for me to have you! But, seriously, I won't stop now. I'm gonna go for it. No matter what people say, no matter what people do, i'm gonna have you. *let just hope so* Seriously, its hard, to admit that i'm falling for you. But one day, when I looked at you, damn, I just can't help to notice, how I feel about you. I really really am falling for you. And its just pain and agony this minute pass without you bein' here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment