Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's about time.

People often forget, what their purpose in life sometime. I mean, some people don't even know what they want in life, they just follow the lead, for example, study, get a job, get a family, and eventually, when the time is right, you die. While we humans busy doing all that, some of you maybe, feel that you probably should do something right now, but you don't know what it is! Maybe, some of you feels like you wanna be a superman, that can fly here and there, or maybe a nation leader or something like that. For me, I wanna be a ultraman, so that I can fight all the evil monster out there and fire them with beams from my arms across. Okay, this few lines uptop is just to waste you time. Well, the purpose of this post is, a reminder to all of you. That raya is about to end in a couple of day, and it officially ends on this saturday. We often think that we can't wait for another raya next year, and for me, raya next year wouldn't be the same. Think, by raya next year, i'm no longer a what we call a 'school' student. And by next ramadhan, there be no more iftar with my school mates. Maybe we all are gonna be scattered around malaysia, but for sure we ain't gonna see 'some' of each other. Why am I thinking that far out? I bet you, none of us here, can guarantee we even live till tomorrow. But come to think of it, its rather sad to think, this all gonna be over. Usually in december, I just can't wait to go to school, since i'm sick of this goddamn holiday, not matter how we hate learning, we still love the fact that we can see our friends, who we've known for three or five years, friends who've we trust and love, friends who we stand pround and tall too. Its sad, in the next 4 months, things will change drastically for me. My school days are gonna be over, and i'll be lossing some friends on the way. Maybe, the last day of spm, is the last day I get the chance to meet some of my friends, I mean, along this long way of life, we probably see each other in later life, but some, we will probably never gonna see again. It broke my heart to think of this. But, it's about time I realize, time is moving, and there's nothing in this world that can slow it down, nor stop it, but mind you, if we really use the time at best, we'll definitely enjoy every ounce of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment