Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thank you!

I guess, this is it. I'm okay with the fact that you don't approve of me, or in another word I can say is, not returning my love for you. I'm not mad, or sad, cause I never regret loving you, and waited for you all this while. To me, that period when we were closer than ever, was something to remember, because all that, was in the past. I guess it's time for me to move on, and for you to be with the one you want. You wanna why suddenly I felt this? Cause of the song by Bon Jovi, 'thank you for loving me'. That song made me realize, that I can't push, or force you to be mine. But what I can do is, appreciating every last minute when we used to be closed, eventhough we're not as closed as last time, I still thank you, for all you've done V :)
remember this, I'm not mad at you, I know there's nothing more I can do to turn the tides and making you mine, because all the effort is worthless, if you're not meant for me then there's nothing in my will that can change that. But one thing for sure is, babe, you're the best decision i've ever made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment