Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sumpah, Heartbroken Gila.

okay, let me start this, with a feeling of unsatisfied, feeling of grief and disbelief. Why? Before I explain why, let me tell you something first, I'm actually in love, with the girl with the multiple colour bangle, I don't know why, but seriously, everytime, she's around, every single text she sent to me, or even when I hear her voice, her mumbling voice :) I'll always be in cloud nine. We often fight, over small things, there's always something wrong for her. But I don't care, I don't care If we're always fighting, at least I know, she's here. Whenever she din't reply my text, or late replying my text, she always said, she left her phone in the room, or maybe busy doing something. I know she's bluffing, I'm not stupid, there's a ton's of guy texting you, I know usually I got left behind, but I don't care, as long as I know you're still with me, that's enough for me :) She mean alot to me, I don't care if you guys rasa I'm in love with a shadow or whatever, this is just me, I mean, if you really want something, then you have to do whatever it takes to have that something right? Well, maybe, I'm not doing enough to show her I love her :( Well, if she's reading this right now, I just wanna tell you, since the first time we met, you already taken my heart away, and there's nothing in this world that I want more, than you baby, eventhough you're not here with me, let me tell you this, you're always here, in my memory and my heart, all those moment when I'm with you, will always be remembered :') so baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment