Thursday, November 10, 2011

And I say, hey.

She's way out of my league, so I want to delete your number. It's not easy, your not just deleting a number, your deleting a part of your life. It's not easy, trust me. But I did it anyway, and I need some time to clear my heads off. I don't feel too good. This is bullshit, why does every time I follow my instinct about falling in love with a girl, it all lead to this? I don't even wanna know. I gave you everything I got for a little piece of mind. And today, was the last day, was the last day of my life as a school student, cause next week is spm, and after that, I can't call myself a school students, its hard to say goodbye I know. But this is life, I know, there's always a hefty sum of people I wont see anymore in my life. But please oh allah, bless their life with perfection, for I love them deeply very much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment