Sunday, October 23, 2011

two days of gayness.

Yesterday and today, was probably the most crazy day we had ever encountered so far. It all started when nana and hany came to my house to pick me up in nana's sister black myvi.


This is an actual picture that I took from my view .When I enter the car, I asked them, 'mana korang dpt kereta ni?' nana replied, 'aku drive kereta ni dari rumah aku'. I WENT, 'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!??'. Hany backed her up, so yea, I trust her. Nana drove a car uh! GILAAA SIAA. hahahahahaha. Okay, so after that, we went to a empty stretch of road near the small lake, and hany was going to teach nana how to driveee. So okay, I was terrified of course, nana's driving was GRAZYY! So went izzul sent shafiq dolah to join us menggila inside that myvi, hany drove the car to get some gas. After that, we roll to nadiah's crib to fetch her. And of course, after that. SAMBUNG THE MADNESS. Nana took the wheel, and at first she was okay, nadiah zaidi, shafiq dolah and I were busy chatting behind, when all of a sudden nana turn the car LIKE GRAZY, we were shouting and screaming of course. All nana can do, is freaking laugh. HAHAHA! Okay, so after that we head to my house, to take the GEN2 out. Nana and nadiah head to nana's crib first. Then later joined by hany, shafiq and me with the orange ride. So sepatutnya study, but they all got hungry, so ramai ramai makan pulaaaak -.- Then, izzul texted me, and asked us to fetch him. So we were all excited to drive. Hany, nadiah and I ride the gen2, while nana and shafiq dolah ride the myvi and follow us from behind. Hany was worried if nana couldn't do the busy road that we're gonna cross later. So, she asked her to just go around the lake and head back, while we fetch izzul. And after that, we head to bestari indah, to fetch wan. When we nearing nana's crib, we saw nana's myvi driving toward us, and when we looked at em, SHAFIQ DOLAH WAS FREAKING DRIVING THAT CAR. Anywaaay, when all of us reach nana's crib, we studied for a while, and masa nak balik. I took the wheel of the gen2 to send nadiah back homeee. I was terrified, since I only had drive once. But of course I was 'gelabah', but it was okaay. When all was done, izzul shafiq and I head to my crib, and stayed overnight. That night, we went to kedai abe for dinner. Pretty much we had such a good time that day, at night all of us were tireeed. But that doesn't stop us from watching the hangover and jackass :D ANYWAAY, izzul slept around 12 maybe, and I slept around 3 something. BUT shafiq, he din't really sleep, cause he was carried away with the internet -,- Okay, so the next morning, I mean afternoon, Izzul was the driver, so we head to restoran sayed near jusco to get us some brunch. 


That's how our nasi lemak ayam look like. It was okay, so when we head back, I decided to take the wheel, and drove to just practice. So izzul gotta head back to his house at 1400 hours kot, but that evening, hany and yus came to my house, and I personally asked yus to freaking teach me how to drive. AND OH GOD, I drove the car around pelangi indah, putri wangsa , putri park and freaking dato' chellam! :D It was grazy, hey guys, I'm gonna stop until here, cause I think i'm going into a fever agaain -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment