Friday, October 7, 2011

Yeah, I pretty owe you guys this one.

well, its not that I don't wanna tell you guys directly. I like to express it in a more, different approach. Here I goo, well to tell you the truth, its not that easy to forgetting you know who, but I din't mention you this, I already forget her, LOOONG AGO. WHEN I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING YOU. Of course its not easy, cause you don't know a single thing. And if there is SOME ASSHOLE that tell you anything, I guess that person is just trying to spoil everything, cause I want it to be SLOW. And you, I tell you what. I trust you with my life, and you seriously pissing me off. I can't believe you'll do this to me. You know what, your one BIG FUCKING ASSHOLE. I don't even know why I trust you last time. Cause now, YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS BIG PIECES OF CIBAI CRAP INSIDE ONE HUMAN BODY YOUUU FUCKING ASSHOLE. Okay, I think I had my moment, I mean a normal 'luahan emosi'. Sorry. Well, i'm currently not in the mood to even say anything. So bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment