Monday, December 26, 2011

Okay, why?

Okay, its been a week since my last post, so many things already pass this week. Okay, the girl that we called 'jerawat' is actually nadiah zaidi, at first I thought it was only a crush, but then only I realize, it was more than a crush.

Anyway, enough with her, i've moved on, and already clear things with her, there's a million reason why I want her, one of it is because of her awkward smile. But she'll always be my special one ;) Anyway, last thursday, shafiq lah, izzul, zul affkarl and I lepak together, and we had one in a lifetime experience when izzul drove around the lake. Something, 'supernatural' occur! Well, I love them so much! HAHA! Its been fun! Oh, one more thing, abah said we'll be moving a little bit late, so..






 I GOT TIMES WITH MY MATES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment