Monday, December 19, 2011

Again, from yesterday.

The story goes like this, that afternoon, we head to hany's aunt wedding in tiram. So after a while there, we head to today's mall, just for the sake of never been there. Anyway, after all that, at approximately 5 something, I head to her house, in the car was afiq, reena, shafiq lah and me. They cheer for me, as I drove the car. The thing is, about her, we've been talking about her since july I guess, and at first it was just a simple crush, but later on, I feel, there's something different about her. I mean, she's the type of girl, that you won't see in your everyday life. There's something about her, that, yet to be discovered. And omg, her awkwardness, is just a major attraction for me. She's not the type of girl, that you easily get her going, but once you attached to it, oh my, its definitely the most wonderful feeling in the world :) Anyway, back to what happen. So, I asked reena to call her, and she asked if we can park the car, away abit from her house. And as I drove the car, the tnb building witness everything. From my rearview mirror, I can see her walking slowly towards the car, I man up myself, to walk out from the car. When she came near me, and asked what's up, I explain, but the thing is, I never told her what I should have.

 Because I already knew, what she's gonna say. I wish I did tell her what is buried deep inside me, I wish I have another chance to confronted you, to tell you what I SHOULD HAVE. I wish I had more time. I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT FOR ME :\

No comments:

Post a Comment