Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the dream.

My facebook, is totally fucked up, I don't even wanna talk about it. Oh, last night, I dreamt about going to my last day of school :(



 As I can remember, it all started in the class of 5PA2. I was at my usual sit in that class, I was busy chatting with syafiq and ayie, then we later head to reena and wan's table to have our daily chat. Later on that dream, we head to the canteen, but I stop, and waited for nadiah on that dream, yeah, she was there to. And we walk together with hany and nana. Over at the canteen, on that dream, I ate my usual menu, and enjoyed my moment with them. And the weird thing about that dream, after I had finish eating, I hug each and every one of them, as if I knew, that would be the last time i'll ate with them in the school. As I woke up, I stare at the clock, and start to remember, every little detail about my school life, and how much I miss em :(

No comments:

Post a Comment